Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pinks and Greens

I have been slowly building a collection of cheesecake military uniforms, and for this year's Rockabilly Rules event, I decided it was high time I joined the Army Air Corps. Vee Vin Tage made my 'pinks and greens' uniform, using chocolate and tan gabardine along with buttons from a WWII uniform and an 8th Air Force patch. After pairing my uniform with a vintage garrison cap and a pair of brown heels, I was ready for duty!

These photos were taken by Matt Carson at his studio--I hope you like them!

xoxo,
Amanda Lee









7 comments:

  1. Fabulously pretty! I love the cute little heart earrings and classic heels you accompanied this stellar pin-up uniform with, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings and the way you look in these shorts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always: stunning!
    Heart-shaped earring are adorable, dear

    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection! I love your jaunty little hat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the sweet comments!

    I forgot to mention my earrings--they are part of a WWII sweetheart set, and match a "sweetheart in the service" pin that says "In the Air Corps." Ill have to feature the set in a post of its own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Love the shorts!

    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete