Monday, September 21, 2009

Guess Who's Number 38?

I am honored to be number 38 on the Queens of Vintage Top 100 Queens list! I'm definitely in good company--there are a lot of lovely ladies on the list and more to come :-)

A big thanks to all my fans, friends, and photographers for being so supportive of me!
For those of you who haven't been to the Queens of Vintage site, it's a must for vintage lovers everywhere--there are plenty of interesting articles and a great forum as well.
xoxo,
Amanda Lee


15 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Amanda! And what a great choice of pictures for the well-written article!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ~ I have my own list of vintage
    dames and you are firmly on it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats...well-deserved, as you are Vintage royalty in my books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the kind words--I truly appreciate your comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I will hop over and check it out!

    xoxo
    MaryDeluxe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. =] I was super happy to see that. =D
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrat's on your placing! I love your blog - it is so very beautiful ! I am looking forward to following along and enjoying all your stunning vintage images and newsy bits !! Wonderful !! Vintage Love !

    ReplyDelete